
标题: 出国旅游英语篇 [打印本页]
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:53 标题: 出国旅游英语篇
基本表达Basic Expressions
问候Greeting
Hello
您好!
Hi!
嗨!
Good morning.
早上好!
Good afternoon.
下午好!
Good evening.
晚上好!
l'm glad to see you.
见您很高兴。
Nice to see you too.
见您很高兴。
How do you do?
你好。
How are you?
您好吗?
Pretty good,and you?
我很好,你呢?
Fine,thank you.
我很好,谢谢!
彼此第一次见面的问候语是
How do you do?
回答也用
How do you do?
认识的人见面打招呼,要说"How are you doing?或是"How are you?你好吗?
你可以回答:
Pretty good. O.k. Not bad.
很好. 还好. 还好.
SO so. Not so good.
马马虎虎. 不太好.
That's too bad.
那太遗憾了.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:53
介绍 Introduction
I'm(我是),My name is (我的名字是)是介绍自己的两个最基本的表达.
如:
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
My name is Tom.
我的名字叫汤姆.
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Mike.
我是迈克.
How do you do? I don't think we've met before.My name's Jack.
你好,我想我们以前还没有见过面.我的名字叫杰克.
I am from China.
我来自中国.
问你从哪里来可以用where are youfrom?或where do you come from?
回答分别用 I am from China. 和I come from China.
分别 Parting
Good-bye
再见.
so long.
再见.
so long.是一种非正式的说法,用于熟悉的朋友之间
See you later.
再见.
Have a nice day.
愿你有个美好的一天.
Take care
请保重.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:54
Take care.用于向病人告别时.如果你去医院看望你生病的朋友,临时就应说上一句Take care.
Good night.
晚安.
Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快.
Good luck.
祝您好运.
Please say hello to your family.
请代我向您全家问候.
My mother sends her best regards.
妈妈要我代她向您问候.
致谢Thanking
Thank you.
谢谢.
Thanks.
谢谢.
It's very kind of you.
谢谢您的好意.
I appreciate your kindness.
谢谢您的好意.
You are welcome.
不用客气.
That's my pleasure.
不用客气.
Not at all.
算不了什么.
It'S nothing.
那没有什么.
道歉Apologizing
Excuse me.
对不起.
Sorry to bother you.
对不起,给您添麻烦了.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Never mind.
别介意
Don't worry.
别担心.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:55
时间 Time
What time is it ?
现在几点钟?
DO you have the time?
请问现在几点了?
Have you got the time?
请问现在几点了?
could you tell me the time?
能告诉我现在几点了吗?
what's the local time?
当地时间是多少?
Just three.
刚好三点.
It's four thirty.
四点半.
It's half past four.
四点半.
时刻读法:
1.基本的读法是先读小时再读分.如:
10:21 ten twenty-one
14:15 fourteen fifteen
2.当分钟不足半小时,可先说"分"加上"past再加上"小时".
10:20 twenty past ten
3.一刻钟,即15分钟,可用a quarter表示,半小时用half表示。
02:03 haif past two
09:15: a quarter past nine
4.当时间快到下正点时,也可以用差不多少分到几点的形式如:
12:55 twelve fifty-five/five to one
5.表示上午可以在时刻后加上a.m.,表示下午可以在时刻后加上批p.m.
2:00 a.m.上午2点;
2:00 p.m.下午2点
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:56
乘飞机Going by Plane
必备表达 Key EXpressions
Heelo.Which way should I go?
请问我该往哪边走?
Would you put this bag up there?
你能帮我把行李放上去吗?
Is it OK to leave my baggage?
我可以把行李放在这里吗?
what did she say in the announcement?
她在广播什么呢?
Excuse me,but I think you're sitting in my seat.
对不起,我想你坐在我座位上了。
This seat is non-smoking,isn't it?
这座位是不是禁烟座位呢?
Can I change seats for a while?
我可以暂时换个位子吗?
Would you mind trading seats with me?
我可不可以和您换座位呢?
When are we taking-off?
何时起飞?
When are we arriving in San Francisco?
何时到达旧金山呢?
Are we arriving on time?
是不是准时到达?
What's the local time?
当地时间是几点呢?
Excuse me,but I feel sick.
对不起,我觉得不舒服.
Do you have any medicine?
有药吗?
I feel cold.
我觉得冷.
I need some sleep.
我想睡觉.
Can I have a blanket?
请给我一条毛毯好吗?
What kind of soft drinks do you have?
有什么饮料呢?
Have you finished?
您用完了吗?
Oh,thank you.l enjoyed it.
是的,谢谢!
No,not yet.
不,还没有吃完.
Could you clear the table?
请清理一下餐桌,好吗?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:57
对话1 Dialogue 1
C--Clerk L--Li Ming
G:Good morning,Madam.
早上好,夫人。
L:Good morning.ls this the right counter to check in for the flight to New York?
早上好!这是到纽约去的航班登机处吗?
C:Yes,it is.May I have your ticket and passport,please?
正是.请拿出您的机票和护照好吗?
L:Here they are.
好的。
C:Yes,it is.May l have your ticket
and passport,please?
正是.请拿出您的机票和护照好吗?
L:Here they are.
好的.
C
o you have any seat preferences?
您对座位有什么偏好吗?
L:Well,could I have a seat by the window in the non-smoking area?
嗯,我能不能在无烟舱要一个靠窗口的座位?
window seat或seat by the window是靠近窗口的座位,aisle seat是靠近走道的位.
C:There is one availble.Here is your ticket,passport and boarding pass.
还有一个.这是您的机票,山护照和登机牌.
L:Thanks a lot.
谢谢.
C:have a pleasant flight.
祝您飞行愉快.
对话2 Dialogue 2
F--Foreigner L--Li Ming
L:Excuse me.Would you mind if we switched seats?
抱歉,可以和你换座位吗?
F:Of course not.
当然可以.
这里问的是你介不介意换个座位.所以这儿的"not"是不介意的意思,而不是不原意换.
L:Thank you.That's very nice of you.
谢谢.你真好.
F:You bet.The aisle seat is fine with me.
不客气,走道旁的座位,对我也好.
"You bet,是美国式的回答,也可以用"You are welcome.或Not at all.
对话3 Dialoue 3
S--Stewardess L--Li Ming
L:Stewardess!
空姐!
S:Yes?
您有什么事?
L:I'm feeling a bit cool.May I have one more blanket?
我觉得有点冷.能不能再给我一条毛毯?
S:Wait a minute,please.I'll go and find one for you.
请稍等.我去给您找一条来.
L:Ok.
好的.
[A few minutes later][几分钟之后]
S:I've got you a new one.I'm sure you'll feel better with it.
我给您拿来一床新的.有了它.您一定会感觉好些.
L:Thank you very much.
十分感谢.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:58
抵达 Arrival
必备表达Key Expressions
Sightseeing
观光.
Business.
洽谈
Studying
留学深造.
Visiting my friend.
拜访朋友.
At the park Hotel.
派克饭店.
At my friend's house.
朋友家.
Four hundred dollars in cash and two thousand dollars in traveler's checks.
400美元的现金和2000美元的旅行支票.
May I see your customs declaration?
让我看看您的海关申报单.
Anything to declare?
有没有要申报的东西?
Any liquor or cigarettes?
带烟酒了吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这是给朋友的礼物.
This is for myselg.
这是自己用的.
I'd like to cash this check.
我想把这张支票兑现.
对话 1 Dialogue 1
O--Officer L--Li Ming
O:Welcome to America.May l have a look at your passport,please?
欢迎到美国来.可以看看您的护照吗?
L:Sure,here it is.
当然可以.给.
O
et me see. What is the purpose of your trip?
让我看看.旅社的目的是什么?
L:Sightseeing.
观光.
O:where are you staying?
您要住在哪里?
L:At the Park Hotel.
派克饭店。
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:58
O:How often are you staying?
停留多久 ?
L:Twenty days.
20天.
对话2 Dialogue 2
O--Officer L--Li Ming
O:May I see your declaration form?
可以看看您的报关表吗?
L:Yes.I've brought some personal things and a few small gifts for friends.
当然,我只带了些个人用品及给朋友带的小礼物 .
O:Now please open your two suitcases.What's in that box?
请打开您的两个箱子.那个盒子里是什么?
L:That's a gold ring for my wife.
那时我太太的一个金戒指.
O:Any liquor or cigarettes?
带烟酒了吗 ?
L:Three bottles of Shaoxing wune.
带了三瓶绍兴酒.
C:All right.Have a happy stay in America.
好的.祝您在美国旅行愉快.
对话3 Dialogue 3
C--Clerk L--Li Mike
L:RMB to dollars,please.
请把人民币换为美元.
C:All right.
好的.
L:Could you tell me today's exchange rate?
请告诉我今天的汇率是多少?
C:One US dollar for 8.5 RMB,How would you like it?
一美元兑8.5元人民币.要如何换.
L:I'd prefer small change.
请换成零钱.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 20:59
交通Transportation
问路Asking the way
必备表达Key Expressions
Can you tell me where Third Avenue is?
请问第三街在哪里?
Excuse me. Could you please tell me the way to St. Paul's Cathedral?
对不起.请问去圣保罗教堂的路怎么走?
Excuse me .Could you tell me where the nearest men's room is?
劳驾,请问附近地区的男厕所在哪里?
Is it far to walk?
步行远吗?
Is this the way to railway station?
这条是去火车站的路吗?
What street is this?
这是什么街?
Would you pleade tell me how to get to this address?
请问到这个地址怎么走?
Go straight and turn left.
一直走,然后左转.
Go straight along this street to the traffic lights.
顺着这条街一直走到红绿灯处.
Go straight on,then take the first turn on the left.
一直走,到第一条横马路再往左拐弯.
I think it's opposite the post office.
我想就在邮局对面.
It's just across the street.
就在街对面.
It'll take you about the minutes to get there.
到那儿要十分钟左右.
lt's about five minutes' walk.
步行约五分钟
lt's only three blocks away.
只有三个街区远.
对话1 Dialogue 1
A:Excuse me,Could you please tell me how to get to Central Park?
劳驾,您能告诉我去中央公园怎么走吗?
B:Yes.Take a bus,get off at the next stop,then change to the subway for five stops.When you come out of the station,you're in front of the park.
好的.乘公共汽车,在下一站下车换乘地铁坐五站路.出了站,前面就是公园.
A:Thank you very much.By the way,is Fifth Avenue far from the park?
非常感谢.顺便问一下,第五大街离这公园远吗?
B:No,it's not very far.You can walk there.On your way to Fifth venue.you can have a good view of the city.
不很远.你可以走去.在你去第五大街的路上,你可以饱览城市的景色.
对话 2 Dialogue 2
A:Excuse me,could you tell me where the Peace Movie Theater is?
对不起,您能告诉我去和平电影院怎么走吗?
B:Yes.Just go straight till you reach a crossroads,then turn right and walk until you see a 20-story building.The movie theater is just next to it.
当然可以,一直走到交叉路口,然后右拐一直走到能看到一幢20层的大楼.那家电影院就在隔壁.
A:Thank you very much.How far is it from here?
非常感谢您,它离这里有多远.
B:Not too far,about a twenty-minute walk.
不太远,步行大约需要二十分钟.
A:Can I take a bus there?
我能在那里乘坐公共汽车吗?
B:I'm afraid there's no bus going in that direction.
恐怕在那个方向没有公共汽车可乘.
交通工具Transportation Tools
必备表达Key Expressions
How much is the fare?
买多少钱的车票?
How much is it Oxford Circus?
到牛津广场要多少钱?
a round-trip ticket
往返票
a round-tirp ticket是美语,英语为:a return ticket.
Which bus do I take to go to wall Street?
我要去华尔街,该搭几路公共汽车呢?
Can I get transfer to the No.25 tram?
我可以转25路电车吗?
Can you tell me where to get off?
能不能告诉我哪儿下车?
Does this bus go past Harvard University?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:00
这辆车经过哈佛大学吗?
How many stops are there to the station?
到火车站有几站路?
Where does the No.66 bus stop?
66路公共汽车停在哪儿?
You've got on the wrong bus.
您乘错车了.
Which bus do I take to go to the National Museum?
去国家美术馆要搭乘哪一班车?
where do l get off to go to the World Park?
要去世界公园在哪一站下车?
It's only a few stops from here.
从这儿过去只有几站路.
It's the stop after next.
再乘两站。
Two more stops after this one.
过这站后再乘两站。
This is the right bus.
正是这辆车。
Get in,please.
请上车。
This is your stop.
您到站了。
Excuse me.I'm getting off.
对不起,我要下车。
Taxi!
出租汽车!
Is this taxi taken?
这辆出租车有人用了吗?
Are you engaged?
有人约你的车了吗?
Will you give me a ride to the airport?
送我去机场好吗?
Please take me to this address.
请送我到这个地址。
Would you hurry,please?
拜托开快点。
I've got to be at the Museum by 12:20.Can you make it?
我必须十二点二十分以前到博物馆。你能按时到吗?
I've got to catch the 6:30 train.Do you think I can make it?
我必须赶上六点三十分的火车。你看我能赶吗?
Here's ten pounds,and you can keep the change.
这是十镑,找头你可以留着。
Here's the fare,and this is for you.
这是车费,这是给你的。
Give three back,please.
请找回三块。
Here's forty dollars,and give me fifty cents,please.
这是四十元,请找给我五十分。
在英美国家,当别人给你提供服务时,除了付必须的钱外,一般还要付一点小费。
对话1 Dialogue 1
L--LiMing W--Woman C--Conductor
L:Oh,here's a bus stop.
啊,这里有站牌。
L:Excuse me,is this the right bus to go to the Golden Gate Bridge?
对不起,这站牌是往金门大桥的吗?
W:Yes,but if you're going to the Golden Gate Bridge,you have to change buses at 19th Avenue.
是的,但如果你要去金门大桥,你得在第19街换车。
L:Ok.Thank you.Oh.and could I ask how much the fare is?
好的,谢谢。能不能告诉我车费是多钱?
W:lt's 85 cents.Don't forget to get a transfer when you get on,so you don't have to pay again when you hange buses.
是8毛5分。上车后,别忘了搜取转车票。这样,转车时你就不必再付车费了。
L:I see.
明白了。
w:Oh,here's the bus coming.
啊,公共汽车来了。
L:[to the driver]Hi.Can I get two transfers,please?
嗨!请给我两张换乘车票。
C:Here you go.
拿去吧!
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:03
L:Thank you.And can you let me know when we should be getting off at 19th Avenue?
谢谢您!到了我们要下车的第19街时,请您告诉我.
C:Sure,buddy.
好的,老兄.
L:Thank you!
谢谢您.
C:Next stop,19th Avenue.This is where you get off,buddy.
下站是第19街.老兄,你在这里下车.
对话2 Dialogue 2
L--Li Ming D--Driver
L:Taxi!
出租车!
D:where to?
到哪里?
L:Battery Park,plese but can you make a stop at Union Square? I want to pick up my friend there.
要到Battery公园,但请在联合广场停一下.我要在那里接一位朋友.
D:Of course.
当然可以.
L:How long will it take to get to Battery Park?
到Battery公园需要多长时间?
D:Well,that depends on the traffic,you know.It's pretty heavy this afternoon.
哦,那得看交通情况而定,今天下午的交通相当拥挤.
L:Can you make it in fifteen minutes?I'm already the minutes late.
能不能在15分钟内赶到?我已经迟到了10分钟.
D:well,I'll try.
好,我会尽量赶.
[Fifteen minutes later.][15分钟后]
D:Here we are Battery Park.
Battry公园到了.
L:Thank you.How much is it?
谢谢你.多少钱?
D:Well,it's ten twenty-five.
10元2毛5分.
L:Here's fifteen. Give me three back.
这里有15元,找给我3块钱就好了.
D:All right.Here's three.Thanks.
好的,这是3块钱,谢谢.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:05
住宿 Staying at Hotels
订房Making a Hotel Reservation
必备表达Key Expressions
hotel 大旅馆
motel 汽车旅馆
Suite 大套房
presidential suite 总统套房
singke 单人房
double 双人房
Vacancy 空房
vacancy available 尚未客满
full 客满
Reservation,please.
我想订房间.
Any rooms available for tonight?
今晚有空房吗?
Could you recommend another hotel?
能不能帮我介绍别家饭店呢?
A twin room with shower,please.
我想要一间带淋浴设备并有两张单人床的双人房.
How much for one night?
住一个晚上要多少钱呢?
Do you have a less expensive room?
有更便宜的房间吗?
With breakfast?
供应早餐吗?
Three nights,please.
我打算住三个晚上.
I'll arrive at your hotel around nine in the evening.
大概晚上9点左右到达饭店.
My name is David.I'd like to cancel my reservation for Friday.
我叫大卫.我要取消星期五的预约.
对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming R--Reservation 客房部
[Li Ming calls a hotel]
[李明打电话给饭店]
R:Roosevelt Hotel.May I help you?
罗斯福饭店.请问有什么需要服务的地方?
L:Yes.Do you have a room available for tomorrow night?
明晚有没有空房间 ?
R:Yes,we still have a few vacancies left.What kind of room would you like.
我们还有几间,你需要什么样的房间?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:05
L:I'd like a double room,please.
我要双人房.
R:No problem,sir.
没问题.
L:How much is the room?
多少钱?
R:It is 140 dollars per night.
每晚140美元.
L:Oh,that's a little high.Do you have anything less expensive?
哦.稍贵了一些,有没有比较便宜的双人房.
R:No,sir.This is the least expensive double room left for tomorrow.
没有了,先生.这是明天仅有的最便宜的双人房.
L:All right.I guess I'll take it.
好吧!我就订下来.
R:Could I have your name,please?
能不能告诉我你的名字.
L:Yes,it's Li Ming.
我叫李明.
R:Would you mind spelling that for me?
请您拚出来好吗?
L:No.lt's L-l,M-l-N-G.
好的.是L-l,M-l-N-G.
R:What time do you think you'll be checking in,sir?
您预定什么时候来投宿登记呢?
L:Tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午.
R:All right,sir.Then we'll see you tomorrow.
好的,先生,明天见.
L:Thank you.
谢谢.
登记住宿 Check-in
必备表达 Key Expressions
Check in,please.
麻烦您,我要办理住宿登记.
I have a reservation.
我已经预订好了.
I made a reservation in Shanghai last week.
上个星期从上海预定好了的.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:06
Here's the confirmation.
这是确认证明.
Could I see the room first?
能不能让我先看看房间?
Please fill in this form.
请填写这个表.
What's the check-out time?
退房时几点呢?
This way,please.
请往这边走.
对话 Dialogue
R--Register L--Li Ming
R:Good afternoon,sir.May I help you?
下午好,先生.能为您效劳.
L:Good afternoon.I'd like to have a single room.
下午好,我想住一间单人房.
R
o you have a reservation,sir?
有预订吗?
L:Yes,I made a reservation two weeks ago.
是的,我两周前预订的.
R:May I have your name?
请问您尊姓大名?
L
i Ming.
李明.
R:Just a minute,Mr.Li.Yes,we do have a reservation for you.You'd like to have a single room for three days.Am l correct?
请稍候,李先生.是的,您是有预约.您订了三天一间单人房间,对吗?
L:Yes.
对.
R:Well,would you please fill in this form?
好的,请填写这个表.
L:All right.Here you are.ls every thing all right?
好的.给你.可以了吗?
R:Yes.May l have a look at your passport,sir?
是的.我可以看看你的护照吗 ,先生.
L:Here you are.
给您.
R:Thank you.Here you are.
谢谢,给您.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:06
客房服务Room Service
必备表达 Key Expressions
Room service,please.
我需要客房服务。
Who is it ?
哪一位?(用于有人敲门时)
This is room 1107.
这里是1107号房。
号房的读法
Room1107(eleven-oh-seven)
Room201(two-oh-one).
Room1413(fourteen thirteen).
Two teas,please
请给我两杯红茶。
Could you bring two morning sets at eight?
请在早上8点送两套早餐到房间来。
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning,please.
麻烦你明天早上7点叫醒我。
Laundry service,please.
请将衣服送洗。
I'm very sick.Can you call a doctor?
我不舒服,可以帮我请医生吗?
Could you make it by tonight?
今晚以前可以弄好吗?
when will it be ready?
什么时候可以弄好呢?
Can I borrow a hair-dryer?
我想借一下吹风机。
please keep my valuables.
请代我保管贵重物品。
Overseas call to Beijing,please.
想打国际电话到北京。
Could you post this?
请帮我寄这个邮件。
I want to send a fax.
我想发传真。
I'd like to stay one more night.
我打算再住一个晚上。
Can I extend my stay two mors hours?
我可以再呆两个小时吗?
Will you take a message?
麻烦您帮我传这个话。
Any messages for me?
有没有我的留言。
对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming F--Front Desk
F:Room servive.May I help you?
客房服务,有什么事吗?
L:This is room 501.Can you bring up a continental breakfast?
这里是501号房,能不能送我一客欧式早餐上来?
F:Yes,Sir.We'll send it up in 20 minutes.
好,先生,我们20分钟之内送上去。
L
o you have laundry service?
你们有没有洗衣服务?
F:Yes,we do.You may use our laundry room for self-service,or you may leave your laundry in the bag we provide,and we'll do it for you.
有,您可以利用我们的自助洗衣房,或者把您的换洗衣服放在我们提供的袋子里,我们可以帮您洗 。
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:07
There's no soap in my room.
房间里没有肥皂。
l don't know how to use it.
我不知道使用方法。
Next door is too noisy.
隔壁太吵了。
Could I move to a different room?
可不可以给我换到别的房间?
对话 Dialogue
A:Is this housekeeping?
喂,是管理员吗?
B:Yes.May I help you,sir?
是的,需要帮忙吗?
A:This is Mr.Li,Room,315.The door to the bathroom won't lock.
我是315的李先生。浴室的门关不上。
B:Oh,I'm sorry to hear that.I do apologize for having caused you such inconvenience.I'll send a mechanic to your room right away.
噢,很遗憾听到这个消息。给您带来不便实在对不起。我马上派修理工去。
A:Could I change rooms?
能换一个房吗?
B:I'll contact the Front Desk and see if there is a room available.
我与前台联系一下,看看有没有空房?
[A few minutes later][几分钟后]
B:Would you like to move to Room 505? We'll help you with your luggage.
换到505房间,好吗?我会来帮您拿行李.
A:It's very kind of you.
你真好.
B:You are welcome.
不客气.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:08
退房 Check-out
必备表达 Key Expressions
Can I extend just a few hours to check out?
我可以延长几个钟头退房吗?
Yes,we charge a 10-dollar extension fee for up to 3 hours.
可以延长时间,三个小时内付10元钱.
Check out,please.
我要退房.
Here's your bill.
这是您的账单.
Does the price include breakfast?
房租有没有包括早餐?
Cash or credit card?
请问您是付现金还是刷卡?
Do you accept traveler's check?
可以用旅行支票吗?
Can I pay with my American Express Card?
我可以用美国运通卡吗?
Pleae sign here.
清在这儿签名.
What is the latest check-out time?
退房最迟是几点钟?
对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming F--Front Desk
L:I am ready to check out.
我可以退房了.
F:Yes,sir.what's your room number?
好的,先生.您住几号房?
L:Room 501.
501号房.
F
id you use any food or drink in the room?
你在房间里有没有要饮料或食物.
L:Yes,I drank two cans of beer.
有,我喝了两罐啤酒.
F:Have you used any hotel services this morning?
您今天早上用过什么服务吗?
L:No,l have not.
不,没有.
F:All right,just a moment,We are processing your credit card.
好的,请稍后.我们在外理您的信用卡.
L:How much is the total charge?
全部是多少钱.
F:The total chatge comes to $109.87. Here is the bill.Sign at ten bottom,please.
全部是109元87分.这是账单,请在下面签名.
L:Why,so much!what's this$20 for?
天哪,为什么这么多!这二十元是怎么回事?
F:That's the charge for the long-distance call you made last night.
那是您昨晚打长途电话的费用.
L:I didn't make any phone calls.Would you plese check it out?
我没有打任何电话,能不能再查一下?
F:All right,just a moment,I'm awfully sorry,sir.There is a mistake on the bill.I'll correct it for you.Here you are.Would you please check it again?
好的,请等一下.非常对不起,先生.账单有误.我帮您改过来.给您. 请再检查一下.
L:That's right.
对了.
F:Thank you.Here is your receipt. Thank you for your understanding, sir.I'll report it to the manager.I assure you such things won't happen again.Good-bye.
谢谢您.这是您的收据.谢谢您的理解.我会向经理报告.我向您保证这种事再也不会发生了.再见.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:08
用餐Dining
餐前 Before Dining
必备表达Key Expressions
I'd like to make a reservation at seven.
请在7点为我留座位.
A table for two at eight,please.
请在8点准备两个人的座位。
Should I wear a jacket?
必须穿外套吗?
Do we have to be formally dressed?
必须穿正式服装吗?
Do you have an available table for us?
有座位吗?
When can we get a table?
什么时候会有空位子呢?
Is it OK to wait here?
可以在这里等到吗?
We'd like a table near the window.
我们想要靠窗户边的座位.
May I see the menu,please?
我可以看看菜单好吗?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
有中文的菜单吗?
What do you have?
这里有什么呢?
Show me the wine list,please.
让我看看酒单.
May I take your order?
决定要点什么了吗?
No,we are not ready yet.
还没有准备好.
What would you recommend?
你推荐什么呢?
What is this like?
这是什么东西呢?
ls it spicy?
辣吗?
味道 Flavor
调味 taste 苦 bitter 辣 spicy/hot
咸 salty 甜 sweet 酸 sour
浓 heavy/rich 淡 thin/tasteless
What's today's special?
这天的特餐是什么?
What's the local specialty?
本地的土产是什么呢?
May I change my order?
可以更改所点的菜吗?
I'll have this course dinner.
我要这道菜.
The same for me,please.
请给我同样的.
Which would you like,soup or salad?
要汤还是要沙拉呢?
菜 Dishes
冷盘 appetizer 小菜 entree
开胃酒 aperitif
主菜 main dish 沙拉 salad
鸡尾酒 cocktail
汤 soup 清汤 consomme
青菜汤 vegetable soup
浓汤 potage 豆汤 bean soup
番茄汤 tomato soup
拼盘 garnishing
What kind of dressing would you like?
要什么样的调味汁呢?
How would you like your steak?
牛排要几分熟呢?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:24
I dropped my fork.
叉子掉了.
This knife is dirty.
刀子脏了.
May I have another one?
请给我换一把.
May I have another glass of water?
请再给我一杯水好吗?
Could you bring me another beer?
能不能再给我一瓶啤酒?
Would you pass me the salt?
请给我盐好吗?
This tastes strange.
味道有点怪.
This is not my order.
和我点的不一样.
I ordered a beer the minutes ago.
我10分钟前叫了啤酒.
How is my order coming?
我点的菜还没好吗?
My dessert hasn't come yet.
甜点还没有来.
餐后 After Dining
必备表达 Key Expressions
Check,plese.
我要买单.
Is this card OK?
可以用此卡付帐吗?
Is the tax included?
含税吗?
Is the service charge included?
含服务费吗?
We want separate checks.
请分别结账.
How much is mine?
我那一份是多少钱呢?
Can I have a receipt?
请给我收据.
对话 Dialogue
A:Waiter!Come here,please.
服务员,请过来一下
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:27
出国旅游英语篇(七)电话和邮政
电话和邮政Telephone and Post
必备表达Key Expressions
Long-distance call to Beijing,please.
我想打国际电话到北京.
Beijing 010-6811-5524,Mr,chen Gang.
北京010-6811-5524的陈刚先生.
Hang up and wait,please.
请挂断等候.
Your party's oN.Go ahead.
接通了,请说话.
The line is busy.
占线讲话中.
The line is engaged.
占线讲话中.
sorry,they don't answer.
没人接.
It's disconnected.
线路不通.
I'll call back later,thank you.
我一会儿再重打.
Is that Mike Speaking.
是迈克先生吗?
注意:用英语打电话,问对方是谁,或告诉对方自己是谁时,一般不用"you"和"I"而用"that"和"this".如:
This is Mike speaking,who is that speaking?
我是迈克,你是谁?
May I talk to Mr.Wang?
请王先生接电话。
I'm sorry,he out right now.
对不起,他现在不在。
Shall I have him call you back when he returns?
等他回来之后,再给您回电话好吗?
Shll I take a message?
需要我捎个信给他吗?
Please tell him that I called.
请转告他我来过电话。
Can I leave a message?
可以请你转告他吗?
I can't hear you well.
我听不清楚.
I'm sorry.I've got the wrong number.
对不起,我打错了.
Where's a public phone?Where's a pay phone?
请问公用电话在哪里?
Hello,operator.
接线生,您好 .
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:29
Hold on,please.
(转接中,)请稍候.
Your party is on the line.Deposit twenty cents,please.
您的电话已接通,请再投20美分.
I'd like to send this to Beijing.
我想把这个寄到北京.
Airmail,please.
请用空运.
Make it special delivery.
请用快递.
How much is the postage?
邮资是多少.
Where can I buy stamps?
在哪里可以买到邮票?
How long does it take to Beijing?
寄到北京需要多久呢?
对话 1 Dialogue 1
L--Li Ming O--Operator M--Mr.Moore
L:I.d like to make a collect call to Manila,the Philippines please.
我想挂个对方付费电话到菲律宾的马尼拉.
O:What number?
什么号吗?
L:It's country code 63,City code 2,and home number346-9088.
号码是:国家代码63,城市代码2,家里的号码是346-9088。
O:The name of the person you're calling?
你要找的人的姓名?
L:Mr.Moor.That is M-O-O-R.
摩尔先生,拼写为:M-O-O-R
O:And your name and phone number,please.
请问你的名字和电话号码?
L
i Ming at code 212,921-6710.
李明,地区代码212,电话号码921-6710.
O:Thank you.Please hang up and I'll call you back.
谢谢.请把听筒挂上,我会给你接过来.
对话 2 Dialogue 2
A:Hello.May I speak to Mr.White?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:32
A:And send this printed matter by airmail special delivery,pleae.
另外请用航空快递寄这印刷品.
B:All right.That comes to thirty dollars.Why don't you send your printed matter by surface mail? Sending it like this is much cheaper.
好,一共三十美元.为什么你不按普通邮件寄这印刷品?那样要便宜得多.
A:Because my friend needs it badly. Thank you for your help.
因为我的朋友非常需要它.谢谢你的帮助.
B:You're welcome.
不必客气.
出国旅游英语篇(八)观光和购物
观光和购物Sightseeing and Shopping
观光 Sightseeing
必备表达 Key Expressions
A City map.please.
我想要一张市内地图.
I'd like to walk around.
想看看街市,逛一逛.
I especially want to see castles.
尤其是想看看古城堡.
What king of tours do you have?
有哪些旅游行程呢?
Where are good places to see?
请告诉我名胜所在?
Do you have a pamphlet in Chinese?
有中文小手册吗?
Is there a Chinese- speaking guide?
有会中文的导游吗?
When and where does it start?
什么时候,从哪里出发呢?
How much is the fare for a half day?
半日游是多少钱?
What is the opening hour at the botanical garden?
这个植物园的营业时间是几点到几点呢?
May I take pictures?
可以照相吗?
Is the flash OK?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:32
可以用闪光吗?
Excuse me,could you take my picture?
对不起,能帮我照张相吗?
Just press it.
只要按一下就可以了.
When should I be back?
必须在什么时间之前回来呢?
Where's the restroom?
厕所在哪里?
Please leave your bag at the cloak-room.
提包请放在寄存处.
观光sightseeing
观光服务处 tourist information
一日游 one-day trip
观光胜地 tourist spot
半日游 half-day trip
名胜 famous spot
古迹 historic site
遗迹 ruins,historic relic
博物馆 museum.
动物园 zoo
植物园 botanical garden
对话 Dialogue
A:What are the best places to visit here,please?
请问这里最好的参观游览处是哪里?
B:It depends. If you are interested in the city.you might like to tour it by car.I can be your guide.wWe'll leave the afternoon free.You can do some shopping in the shopping mall,if you like.
那要视情况而定。假如你们对城市有兴趣,你们或许会喜欢坐小汽车环游。我可以当你们的向导。我们把下午空出来。你们愿意的话不妨去购物城买东西。
A:Great.What do you suggest we see?
棒极了。你建议我们看些什么呢?
B:I suggest we visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art first.Now let's go.
我建议我们先参观大都会艺术博物馆。现在我们走吧。
A:Here we are.The exhibits are really special.I enjoy the paintings very much.
我们到了。这些展品真是独特。我非常喜欢这些画。
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:33
[After the visit, they drive on][看过展览,他们继续驱车向前]
B:This is Broadway. There are lots of theaters.This way leads to Times Square.Every New Year's Eve,thousands of New Yorkers and visitors welcome in the New Year here.And we should not miss seeing Greenwich Village a little west of Washington Square.
这是百老汇。这里有许多剧院。这条路通向时代广场。每年除夕之夜,成千上万的纽约人和游客在这里迎接新的一年。另外我们千万不要错过参加华顿广场西面不远的格林威治村。
购物shopping
必备表达Key Expressins
May I help you?
欢迎光临。
I'm looking for a bag.
我在找手提包。
I'm just looking.
我只是看看而已。
Let me see that one.
请让我看看那个。
Here you are.
给您。
what is this made of?
是什么材料做的呢?
lt's pure silk.
是真丝做的。
Do you have the same type in different colors?
有样式相同颜色不同的吗?
How mucn is it?
多少钱?
Good,I'll take it.
好的,我要买。
Anything Cheaper?
有没有再便宜一点的?
Give me a discunt.
能不能打折?
Ok,I'll take 20% off the price.
好的,按定价打八折吧.
May I try it on?
可以试用吗?
Do you have anything of this brand?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:33
有这种牌子的吗?
Sorry, it's out of stock.
对不起,已经卖完了.
How about this one?
这个怎样?
Too tight for me.
太紧了.
Too loose for me .
太松了.
This doesn't fit me.
尺寸不适合.
It fits just rignt.
刚好合身.
Where's the taller mirror?
大镜子在哪里呢?
please wrap it.
请包起来.
Please put it in a bag.
请装进袋子里.
Cash or credit card?
付款用现金,还是用信用卡?
I'd like to return this.
我要退还这个东西.
对话 1 Dialogue 1
L--Li Ming S--Salesman
S:Good afternoon,sir.Are you being served?
下午好,先生.能为您效劳吗?
L:Good afteroon.Would you show me some silk ties?
下午好.请让我看看真丝领带好吗?
S:Certainly, sir.How do you like this one?
好的,先生。您觉得这条怎么样?
L:I'm afraid it is too bright.Please show me some in darker colors.
恐怕颜色太鲜艳了。请给我拿些深色的。
S:OK.These are in darker colors.
好的。这些是深色的。
L:Oh,how nice.I like them.How much are they?
哦,太好了。我喜欢这些。多少钱?
S:60 dollars each.
每条60美元。
L:I'm afraid that's too expensive for me.I'd like to buy a cheaper one.
恐怕对我来说太贵了。我想买条便宜的。
S:Maybe this one will suit you.This is just 35 dollars.It's worth every penny of it.
也许这条领带适合您,只35美元。它绝对值这个价钱。
L
et me have a look.Ah,I'll take it.Here is 40 dollars.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:34
让我看一看。啊,喜欢这条。这是40元。
S:Take your change,please.
请拿好零钱。
对话 2 Dialogue 2
A:Excuse me,could you tell me how much his bag costs?
劳驾,请问这个包多少钱?
B:I dare say,you really have a good eye,sir.It cost only 30 dollars.
先生,你真有眼力,只要30美元。
A:30 dollars?Oh,it's too expensive.It's really a high price for a bag.I don't think I could afford so much money for it.Can't you make it any cheaper?
30美元?哦,太贵了。一个包卖这个价钱,实在太贵,我看我花不起那么多钱。不能便宜一点吗?
B:The price is reasonable because the quality is superb,if you really like it,you can get a 5 dollars discount.
这个价格是合情合理的,应为质量极好。如果你真喜欢,你可以享受5美元的优惠。
A:That's still too high a price.
还是太贵。
B:How much would you like it to be,then?
那么你想出什么价?
A:How about 20 dollars?
20美元怎么样?
B:Sorry,that's almost cost price.Let's meet halfway.22 dollars,OK?
对不起,这几乎是成本价了. 咋们各让一半吧,22美元怎么样?
A:All right,I'll take it.
行,我买了.
B:I think you've got a real bargain.
我想你买到了真正的便宜货.
出国旅游英语篇(九)意外情况
意外情况 Accidents
生病和受伤 Sickness and Injury
其它意外 Other Accidents
生病和受伤 sickness and Injury
必备表达 Key Expressions
Please call a doctor.
请让医生来.
Take me to a hospital.
请带我到医院去.
I want to make an appointment.
麻烦您,我挂个号.
作者: roy1226 时间: 2007-1-18 21:34
cc老师真是无孔不入啊
,不过这挺实用的。先收藏起来,有空再学学,哈哈
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:35
I want to see a doctor.
请医生给诊断一下.
It's urgent.
是急诊.
I have a headache.
头痛.
I've got a sty.
长针眼了.
I have a stiff neck.
脖子僵硬 (落枕了).
I've got a cold.
我感冒了.
I have a fever.
发烧.
I have no appetite.
没有食欲.
I feel chilly.
觉得冷.
I have diarrhea.
在拉肚子.
I can't stop coughing.
咳嗽不止.
My throat's sore.
喉咙痛.
I have a toothache.
牙痛.
It hurts.
很痛.
My nose keeps running.
一直流鼻涕.
I hit my knee.
撞伤膝盖了.
My ankle is swollen.
脚踝肿起来了。
I've got a cut here.
我这里刺了个口子.
It's bleeding.
伤口在流血.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:35
What's wrong with me?
我得了什么病?
Is it serious?
很严重吗?
Can I keep on traveling?
还可以继续旅行吗?
Should I be hospitalized?
必须住院吗?
Do I need an operation?
需要动手术吗?
Will it take long?
需要很长时间吗?
Give me first aid,please.
请给我做一下急救处理.
Is it OK to drink?
可以喝酒吗?
Can I take a bath?
可以洗澡吗?
Where's a pharmacy?
请问药房在哪里?
Fill this prescription,please.
请给我这种药。
Take this medicine after every meal.
每餐饭后请稍候 。
Does this medicine have any side effects?
这种药有副作用吗?
My blood type is O.
我的血型是O型。
I have allergies.
我有过敏症。
I feel better.
我感觉好多了。
I don't feel any better,
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:36
还没完全康复。
疼痛和症状 Pian and lilness
头痛 headache
肚子痛 stomachache
牙痛 toothache 剧痛 sharp pain
微痛 dull pain 小痛 slight pain
刺痛 piercing pain
撕裂般疼痛 splitting pain
隐隐作痛 gripping pain
抽痛 throbbing pain 抽搐 cramp
打嗝 burp,belch 恶心 nausea
中署 heatstroke 扭伤 sprain
脱臼 dislocation 骨折 fracture
对话 1 Dialogue 1
A:I feel quite sick,doctor.
医生,我感觉很不舒服。
B:What symptoms do you have?
你有什么症状。
A:I have a runny nose and can't stop coughing.
我一直流鼻涕,还不停的咳嗽。
B
o you have a fever?
发烧了吗?
A:I took my temperature before I left home and it was 38.5.
我离家时量了体温38.5.
B:Have you been vomiting?
呕吐没有?
A:No,I haven't.
没有.
B:Well,you should rest for two or three days.I'll prescribe some medicine.
您应该休息两三天,我给您开一些药.
对话2 Dialogue 2
A:Here is your medicine.
这是你的药.
B:Thank you.How do I take it?
谢谢.怎么服用.
A
lease take these tablets three times a day,and two tablets at a time.
这种药片,一日三次,每次两片.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:37
B:I see.
我明白了.
A
rink this medicine three times a day,one measure each time.
这种药每天喝三次,每次服量杯一格的剂量.
B:All right,I understand.
好的,我明白了.
A
et's go to the injection room to have an injection.
让我们去注射室打针.
B:OK,Let's go.
好的.我们走吧.
其它意外 Other Accidents
必备表达 Key Expressions
Help!
救命啊!
Get out of here.
出去!
Take it all.
全部拿去.
Catch him!
抓住他!
Watch out!
危险!
Watch your step.
注意脚下.
Mind your head.
注意头部.
It's an emergency.
紧急事件.
Where is the Chiness Embassy in the U.S.A?
中国驻美国大使馆在哪里?
Where is the lost-and-found?
请问失物招领处在哪里?
Call the police.
请叫警察来.
I had my bag stolen.
我的手提包被偷了.
I left my purse in a taxi.
我把钱包忘在出租车上了.
Would you look for it?
能帮我寻找吗?
I lost my traveler's checks.
我把旅行支票弄丢的.
Can I get it reissued?
能再补发给我吗?
I don't know where I left it.
我不知道在哪里丢失的.
I had a car accident.
我碰到了车祸.
Somebody's injured.
有人受伤.
Call an ambulance.
请叫救护车来.
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:37
I was within the speed limit.
我没有超速.
The traffic light was green.
信号灯是绿灯.
It was not my fault.
不是我的错.
I'm not responsible for it.
不是我的责任.
对话 1 Dialogue 1
A:Excuse me.May I help you?
对不起,有什么事吗?
B:My passport is missing。
我的护照不见了.
A:Oh,I am sorry.When did you notice it was missing?
哦,真糟糕,你什么时候才知道护照不见了?
B:Just a few moments ago,and I don't even know where I should start to look for it.
刚刚才发现的,而且我不知道该从哪里找起.
A:Then,why don't you search your hotel room for it?
那么,你何不回旅馆的房间去找找看.
B:That's a good idea.Thank you for your help.
好主意,谢谢你的帮忙.
对话 2 Dialogue 2
A:Is there anything I can do for you,sir?
先生,有什么事需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes.I've just lost my suitcase.
是的,我丢了手提箱.
A:I'm so sorry.Do you know where and when you lost it?
对不起.请问您知道在什么地方什么时间丢的吗?
B:I think I put it beside my chair when I had my lunch,and I left without taking it.
我记得我吃午饭的时候把它放在椅子边,但走得时候忘带了.
A
o you still rememberj which table you were at?
您还记得当时坐在哪张台吗?
B:I think it was No.11,but I can't remember exactly.
好像是11号台,我也不能肯定.
A:Would you wait a moment,sir?I'll try to find out。
请您稍候等好吗?我去查一下.
A:I've checked it,sir.We did pick up a suitcase this noon,and it was sent to the security Department.Please go there to inquire about it.
先生,我查过了.今天中午我们确定拾到一只手提箱,现已送到保安部了,请您前去认领吧.
B:Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
[At The Security Dept.][在保安部]
C:Could you describe your suitcase,please?What color is it?How big is it?And what's in it?
请您描述一下您的手提箱,好吗?是什么颜色?有多大?内装什么东西.
B:Sure.It is a brown one,about 70 centimeters long and 45 centimeters wide.In it there are two contracts, a calculator,a pen,a notebook,a shirt and a tie,etc.
好的,是一只棕色的手提箱,大约70厘米长,45厘米宽,里面装有两份合同,一台计算器,一只钢笔,一本笔记本,一件衬衣和一条领带等物.
C:It's all right,sir.Here is your suit-case.Please check it and see if everythings there.
您说得对,先生.给您箱子,请清点一下看看东西都在吗?
B:Oh,yes.Everything is here nad nothing is missing.It's terrific indeed.Thank you very much.
啊,都在,一件也没少,真是太妙了,太谢谢你们了.
C:It's our pleasure to be of assistance.Will you please give us a receipt?
作者: cygyc-gc 时间: 2007-1-18 21:38
很高兴能帮你,请写一张收据.
B:Sure.Here you are. Many thanks.
好的,给你,多谢了.
C:My pleasure.
乐意效劳.
出国旅游英语篇(十)警示牌与标志
警示牌与标志 Notices and Signs
公共汽车 Buses
请自备零钱 EXACT FARE ONLY
请勿站在门口 DO NOT STAND IN STEP WELL
请往里面走 Do NOT BLOCK
飞机内 IN THE PLANE
禁烟 NO SMOKING
请系安全带 FASTEN SEAT BELTS
饭店 HOTELS
入口 ENTRANCE
出口 EXlT/WAY OUT
柜台 REGISTRTION/FRONT DESK
付费处 CASHIER
行李保管处 CLOAKROOM
建筑物增建的部分 ANNEX
夹层楼面 MEZZANINE
男厕所 GENTLEMEN/MEN
女厕所 LADIES/WOMEN
太平门 EMERGENCY EXIT/FIRE EXIT
闲人免进 EMPLOYEES ONLY
请勿打扰 DO NOT DISTURB
请打扫房间 MAKE UP ROOM
市区 Streets
注意 CAUTION
注意脚下 MlND YOUR STEP
注意头顶 WATCH YOUR HEAD
危险 DANGER
禁止进入 NO TRESPASSlNG
禁止入内 KEEP OUT/NO ADMITTANCE/NO ENTRANCE
故障 OUT OF ORDER
停止使用 NOT lN USE
油漆未干 WET RAlNT
请勿践踏草坪 KEEP OFF GRASS
禁止停车 NO PARKlNG
禁止停车 NO STANDlNG
剧场与电影院 THEATERS.CINEMAS
放映中 NOW SHOWlNG
下期放映 NEXT ATTRACTION
免费入场 ADMISSION FREE
只限一人 TO ADMIT ONE
客满 HOUSE FULL
售完 SOLDOUT
风景区 Tourist Spots
禁止摄影 RHOTOGRAPHS PROHIBITED
禁止闪光灯 NO FLASHES
遵循路线 ROUTE/THIS WAY
急救室 FIRST AID
商店与共公设施 Stores and Administrative Measures
正在营业 OPEN
停止营业 CLOSED
星期日休假 CLOSED SUNDAYS
照常营业 BUSlNESS AS USUAL
免税商店 DUTY FREE SHOP
出售 FOR SALE
出租 FOR RENT
请勿触摸 DO NOT TOUCH
请自行取阅 FREE
非卖品 NOT FOR SALE
样品 SAMPLE
已预约了 RESERVED
作者: keith0yang 时间: 2009-4-27 10:04
非常实用,学习啊
作者: lvjianguo96 时间: 2009-4-27 11:55
很好的东西,不知什么时间能用上!
| 欢迎光临 水世界-中国城镇水网论坛 (http://www.cuwa.net.cn/bbs/) |
Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0 |